23 November 2005

Help! Help! I’m drowning! noooooooooooooooooo…

In slush no less. Yuck. I hate this weather. There is an unending, nasty drizzle, and the amazing ‘road’ outside our house has turned into one giant mud river. Squelch!!!

On another topic… let me apologise for the ‘dead blog’ impression that was going on for the last month or so. Been really, really busy. Exams are looming. In two weeks!!!!!!! Eeek… and we haven’t really finished our portions yet. Therefore LOTS of work. And that’s really understating things. (the drowning comment has duel meaning! Hehe)

Oh, I finally got my last semester results this week… sheesh, talk about disorganised! It’s almost the end of this semester, they lost our original results, so now they’ve given us some other grades???! My college is crap. I swear, they have no clue what they’re doing about 80% of the time. And I’m probably being kind with that estimate…

As you can tell… I am not in a very good mood. Although, there is one thing for us to be grateful for. The prof. we have right now (for Project Fiction, and Sound for Moving Image) is the only faculty we’ve had all sem. who knows ANYTHING! He’s a lot of fun. Class is interesting again :D yay!

We’ve been getting some pretty cool assignments to. Our final project for his class is to shoot a short film. And one of our options is making a Music Video! Which is obviously what I’ve decided to do… but that’s not for a little while yet. We have 3 other assignments to finish by this Monday. A complete pre-prod breakdown for any TV commercial of our choice, a Photomatic – which has to be an ad, and a 1min short film. Actually, I should be working on my 1min film script… will go do that in a bit. Luckily don’t have college till afternoon…. But it’s getting kinda late, so maybe I’ll stop this here and go finish my work. bbye

1 comment:

Khil said...

nice post- purely cos i agree with u--Yeah that weather totally sucked!!! :)
About your college guess ur strike worked and things are panning out for u now eh?
keep up the blogging!!!