28 August 2006

Ok... so maybe I'm not a murderer

And also, I like the way this blog looks better then my other one.

Just posted a couple of poems up on that one. I created them a month or so ago, but only just got around to putting them online. May as well put ‘em up here too. Apologies to those who read the other one as well So here goes:

Sit Awhile
Sit awhile and think.
Sit and dream of all things,
That were, and are and will be.

Sit awhile and see.
See the thought flow,
Like the play of light upon a prism.
Many streams,
From one clear contemplation.

Sit awhile.
Life is only worth
Your well thought adaptation.


Destiny
I sleep,
In this unguarded moment,
The door is open
And you tiptoe in.

So maybe they’re just dreams.
Only wishful thinking
And not the destiny they seem.

But who’s to say?
Is there some science that could divine the truth?
Or will only time tell?

No comments: