1 June 2009

Reason Why YouTube is Awesome

1) Because I would never have even heard of these guys without it.


(sadly I couldn't put up the official video for this, since they took of the embed option... but you should go check it out... freaky awesome)



somebody please explain to me how its possible to do this stuff!




2) Because watching this is totally embarrassing and hilarious… what were we thinking!!


Augh... the boyband age! I can't believe some of these guys are trying to make a comeback [and let me just say... New Kids On The Block is really really the wrong name when you're all OLD]

Other epic-ly bad cartoons from when I was young - Gem, Ghostbusters (seriously, go watch one now, you'll see what I mean) He-Man and the Masters of the Universe, CareBears, My Little Pony... can't think of any more [Thundercats and TMNT are still totally cool].




3) And because this is the kind of thing that people post


hahaha! I love how nonchalant that kanga is... hoppity-hoppity-BAM!


ouch...wonder how long it took him to find all his teeth...

No comments: