6 October 2006

Sorry for the cliché

TGIF!
The day I’ve had can best be described in one word. Gak! Hehe…. Actually, it wasn’t that bad. Had quite a lot of work to do… But it’s only 4:30 and I’m all done. I would leave, but its storming. So I’m stuck here till it stops.
Hopefully that’s soon. I have a piano class to take at 6:30, and I don’t feel like cancelling, the kid missed last week too. But boy, I am not in the mood to teach a five year old. Usually I love it. They’re all so intelligent and they like learning, so it’s no hardship… but it also take a LOT of patience. Five year olds do not have a large attention span. There’s an understatement! It’s challenging to keep them interested, but it’s also really amusing.
On a totally different topic… I’m listening to my music library on shuffle. The strangest playlist is popping up. I just went from Hot Steppa to Boulevard of Broken dreams, and weirdly enough, it wasn’t that much of a leap. In fact, it was a pretty good segue.
Ok… now I’m going to go check on the rain. And if it’s stopped, then I shall leave.

No comments: