20 July 2005

Got Deadline! Got Work!

so what am i doing writing in here? well... actually I'm waiting for one of my co-workers to arrive so i can get them to do some design type stuff for me and i can actually start my work. hope they get here soon....
my deadline is actually the 1st which should be easily manageable, but i want to be done on the 28th! which I'm not too sure of coz that's only a lil over a week from now. wouldn't be a prob except for the fact that i cant do the shooting and editing on my own and everyone is busy. so i will have to chase after ppl to get my work done. it's not like i don't know how to do it!! so y cant i? :( oh well... have to follow rules. sigh...
the reason i want to finish my project by the 28th? well.... the parents and K are coming down for the weekend! :) yay! good fun. and i think i will go back home with them on sunday when they leave. because that way i will not need to take that wretched train ride alone again... which was not something i was looking forwards to at all!
i hate traveling by train alone... it's so boring and uncomfortable! u keep wondering if all ur stuff will get stolen while ur in the loo, and other nasty stuff like that. and night trains are way worse. but mayb now i wont have to face that again :) a very good thought.
ok... altho Param, the guy I'm waiting for, isn't here yet, i guess i should go see what work i can do without the design stuff... no time to phaff around!

No comments: