15 July 2005

I'm Soooo tired!

just posting to keep the fans happy! :) he he he
actually that is partially true. I'm pretty tired. it's late. the net is down at work AGAIN! so I can only squeeze in net time after Apsi and Dee are done with the comp. which is usually a lil late. actually it isnt all that late by my standards... but today was a lil tiring. missed work yesterday. injured my back in a fall and it was really killing me. but went in today. despite the pain. and had to work... so exhausting. then had last day of salsa class. Salsa! good fun! exercise if u do it for two hours like we have been... was a three day crash course. having a salsa party tomorrow night at 10D - I think i mentioned this place before... anyway. it's all good fun. something that i recommend everybody try. it is soo easy! ok. think I'll go to bed now. fill ya'll in when i next get the chance. gnite

No comments: