22 August 2005

Weird friends

Maybe that’s a little inaccurate… acquaintances then.
I have weird acquaintances! He he… not that that sentence sounds exactly normal!

Anyway.

This last week has been fairly strange. First, college has started. But not really. We have no faculty, or course work … or ANYTHING! So basically,
we were told that we might as well only start coming from the 29th. Which is when the new kiddies start.

Other then that. These guys from Mtv showed up at college the other day. They have this youth programme where they have a topic and kids from specific colleges in Blr, Bbay and Delhi discuss it. Supposed to be giving us a ‘voice’, but since they discuss totally bogus stuff, and don’t actually do anything… I think it’s a BIG waste of time! But one of my daft friends put my name on the list and I got short listed. Augh.
So now I have to go. The shoot is on the 24th, and they’ll air it 2 weeks later. Guess it may be interesting from a purely technical standpoint. One can hope… :)

On a more interesting front! I took my first piano class this week!! :D the kid, Shyna, is the cutest little thing. Only four… but she wants to learn. Which is good. I think it’ll be fun to teach her! I need to go and get some stick on stars and things. At her age I’m really going to have to work to keep her interested. Good fun :)
Half an hour on Thursdays… something to look forwards too. And the cash will be a bonus! He he he… plan to teach about four kids, already have them, but need to confirm timings and things. Don’t want more, doubt I could handle it… won’t have the time. Once college actually starts that is…

Okie… gtg to bed now. Feeling pretty exhausted. Not too well mainly. Hate this weather. Changes too often. Makes everyone ill… also I have to be in college tomorrow because the producer for that show from Mtv is probably coming to give us a briefing. Sigh… maybe if I just bunk out they wont expect me to show on the day of the shoot and so I wont have to… but I’m too much of a good girl for that. Damn it! He he… but seriously, no way would I bunk out now that I’m on that list… just not ethical. Create problems for them too… and what if I want to get a job at Mtv at some point? Not that that’s likely… but still. No sense burning bridges. Right? Right.

No comments: