15 October 2005

lol...

i was going to post a fairly rant-y entry on the ‘boyfriend phenomenon’ which was basically a grouse about the peer pressure to be paired off… but then I decided it was a little to controversial and possibly too much like an actual diary entry to have in a public journal… so instead I shall make this token post :) but if any of u want to read the rant I saved it… could post it up here later… but for all I know, my viewpoint may have changed buy then… not drastically I’m sure, but maybe enough that I wont want to post it. Anyway… gtg. Was working when something set me off on the relationship soap box. He he…

oh... i set up another blog. mns "my space" silly thing... don’t know how i'm going to maintain two! not a big deal to try though... actually i should probably go and post in that one too... now, while the writing bug is biting... he he...

Also, one mo ting i forgot to mention. the nasty, 'poop incident'! I dint say anything about this did I? Well… anyway. The weirdest and grossest thing happened to me the other day… last week or so I think… so... we had ethnic day in college, and therefore i was wearing a sari. Which means no pockets! I had my phone in my hand.

Well, we get to college and park the car… and I tell this friend of mine to watch out as there’s some really icky dog doo on the ground near our doors… and I get out… at which point my phone in a dramatic bid for freedom took a heroic dive out of my hand, bounced once on the ground and landed… face first in the shit. Yes… eeeeeeeeeew!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was soo tempted to just leave it there. But it was new…

so instead, I picked it up, VERY carefully, using a plastic bag… and when I got home I washed it out with detol and other extra strong detergents… also wore gloves the whole time… which I later threw. Of course! Then I went and got it exchanged :)
lied to the salesman and said it hadn’t been working… so now I have a brand new Nokia 1600… which is an excellent phone. Very simple and basic, but it does everything I would want it to… still, I must say, of all my three phones, the first one, my plain old Nokia 3315, was the best. I miss it… wish it hadn’t conked out.

2 comments:

Kay said...

Blog! Write! Post!

Anjali said...

*agrees* you need to update!