29 October 2005

titleless

There’s someone stomping around above my head. Which is creepy. Coz our upstairs neighbours moved out!
Dint have college today, and dint go yesterday, coz of the rain!!! But it dint rain today… so actually, that sentence should go more like this.
Yesterday I tried to go to college. And got soaked walking up the road. Despite the fact that I had an umbrella. Thank god for cell phones… um… or who ever invented them. Which makes me wonder… who did invent cell phones? Do u know? I certainly don’t.
Anyway. As I was saying… I got soaked. Called our teacher (who, incidentally, is less then a year older then me! – and personally, I don’t think she’s at all qualified. She didn’t know who Orson Welles was!!!! our college is crap.) and told her I couldn’t turn up… then… The rain got worse. Luckily I was home and dry before that happened… but the police commissioner declared the 26th and 27th holidays for all educational facilities, coz road conditions are so bad. What with the flooding and all… today was the 26th. And it dint rain all day! so I guess we’ll have college tmrw. Coz as I said, college is crap… y cant they listen to the police commissioner? He is an authority figure after all… and he must have some idea of what he’s doing. Wait. This is India! What am I saying?! Lol… Just kidding, I’m sure he’s an excellent man and dedicated to his job…
Oh… damn. The internet just cut out… good thing I’m writing this on word… but it does mean I wont be posting again. Oh well…
Diwali holidays start next week. We get 9 days off! :) cool isn’t it… I love living in a multi-religious culture…
So… other then that, life is boring. In fact, I was so bored yesterday, that I sat ad watched Tarzan. How sad is that? It is such a crappy cartoon… but I was all alone at home, and it was raining! So naturally, a slight feeling of depression settled over me. and the only thing that helps in such a situation, is watching a really pathetic movie or cooking. And since I didn’t feel like doing the later… I sat and watched TV. Which, I should mention, is pretty much what I did today. Being on holiday is only fun if there are other people on holiday with you. Actually, Lavi had a holiday both days too… but yesterday it was all rainy and there was a massive puddle in front of her house, as in calf deep wading type puddle… so she was stuck at her place and I was stuck at mine. But today we baked :) which was fun. Made up a whole new cake recipe. Came out really well actually… so had that with ice cream… still some left. And k just about got home. She’s eating dinner right now… but when she’s done we can eat more CAKE n ICE CREAM! Yay :D

On the subject of the rain… what is WITH that!? Why are we having torrential downpours in October… seriously. This just goes to show, all u morons who thought global warming wouldn’t effect the world in our life times and therefore continued to pollute the earth without a twinge from your consciences… really brilliant move guys. Thank you sooo much for helping to decimate our home and make it that much less habitable for all the life it supports.
I think u should all go find some corner to cry in. and when u come out… go help someone!!! There are plenty of natural disasters to choose from… and almost everywhere in the world too… tragedy at your backdoors people. U cant turn a blind eye anymore… this means you! Get it now? I really wonder…

3 comments:

Rahul Gonsalves said...

all you moron?

Anjali said...

I have no idea who invented cell phones... And I wonder how easy it'd be to pinpoint that, since they've been available in other forms for a long time- you know, just as mobile phones, which really aren't that different from ordinary phones so I don't know if you could say they were "invented". Would the inventor of cell phones maybe be the one who figured out how you could keep reception even if you moved really far away from the phone?

hmm...

Elle said...

lol... no idea anjali... and ra
shut up