12 October 2005

What to write?

This is officially a space killing ramble : ) u have been warned!
I’m in a good mood. Which is weird coz college really sucks, and that’s pretty much all I have time for recently. But tmrw’s a holiday! Yay! For dashera… it’s great to live in a multi-religious country. We get so many holidays! Lol… actually, having one day off isn’t really something to crow over. K and my mom have 5 whole days!!!! Lucky things… I wish I had that much free time too : ( But… not going to depress myself now… can wait till tmrw for that… he he : )
I may b a bit nuts… just an observation.
But then they do say that people who think they are crazy aren’t. and it’s the people who don’t even realise they’re acting cracked who turn out to b mad. But then how do they know that!? Maybe all the people who think they are crazy actually are, but being forewarned, have an easier time of hiding it from other people… doesn’t that make sense? Does to me… but then, maybe I’m nuts… : ) he he…
Okie… cant actually think of anything else to ramble about… not a very successful ramble is it… should be at least 12 paragraphs long to qualify! That’s what I think.
So
Lets make this twelve paras!
Lol
How am I doing?
Does this qualify as an erratic and strange ramble?
Damn…. This is still only 10…
Well… that leaves two to go. Lets make them count. Okie… what to talk about? Hmmm? Isn’t that how this started? Yep? Same old, same old… looks like I’m going in circles! Wooohooo… maybe I’ll get dizzy? Okie… more proof of the cracked thing… yes? Yes.
AT LAST! The end : ) heh heh… y exactly am I even doin this? Very good question… I could be sleeping. But NO! here I sit filling in a completely useless post… of no value or worth to anyone, including it’s author… which is a very sad case. All things considered. But then, it should be a little amusing to go back and read at some later date… primarily, that’s why I write in this thing. To amuse myself and others, with my silly trivial musings. He he… at least, it amuses me. not sure about all u other folks. Is this fun to read?
Well, whatever.
I think I’ll go to bed now… sleepy time : ) plan to cram in all the things I don’t usually get to do tmrw. Lol… probably wont b possible. So mayb I’ll keep some of them for diwali break. Which is a whole week! Yay! Bbye now.

2 comments:

Anjali said...

I want time off for Dasara. Bah. Lucky. :)

I've heard people say that before, that if you're really crazy then you don't know you're crazy... but that doesn't really make sense. Like, if you're doing lots of crazy things and acting insane, then are you automatically not insane if you're aware of it? And automatically insane if you're doing all that but you think you're still sane?

hmm. oh well...

But yeah, your rambles are a lot of fun to read. :)

Elle said...

he he... thanks. and the crazy thing... yeah, that's just what i was thinkin... way weird... wonder how they came up with it...