29 May 2005

sunday night... monday blues imminent

He he… hardly had this blog for a week and already I’m finding it hard to keep it up… actually that isn’t strictly my fault. Technical problems u see … we’ve been having some really awesome storms here recently, and this resulted in the me not having any net for a few days…

The monsoon is really getting of to an incredible start. We have even had HAIL!! Do u have any idea how long it’s been since we have had hail in blr!!? Years!! Literally. Not since I was about 10 I think, which is what? 11 years now?! It was sooo incredible. I love really good thunderstorms. Just as long as I’m not caught out in them. And so far I’ve had the good fortune to be at home through almost every one that has occurred.

Apsi left this morning. She was staying with us while she interned at Radio Indigo… which is only fair, since I’ll be staying at her parents house while I’m interning in hydrabad. Since last night was her last in blr she wanted to go out one last time (although that sounds a lil more melodramatic then it actually is, coz she’ll defiantly b back to visit and stuff).

Nav was playing at zero g and kush at insom, but since the zero g thing was a private party and apsi doesn’t really like insom we went to spinn instead. Not that was a bad thing… but it was just the four of us girls (apsi, her cuz deepthi, lavi and me – k wasn’t feeling well) on a Saturday night!! I haven’t been to spinn without a few guys along in for ever! And sat is always the worst day anyway… just tooo many ppl! And since I was the eldest I felt like I was the one in charge. Not pleasant… defiantly not a situation that seems to promise a lot of fun. And it wasn’t. well, not as much fun as we usually have anyway… especially since we didn’t have our own transport and were pretty much dependent on nav to come pick us up after we were done.

Well, of course spinn got raided. When doesn’t it on a sat night these days? So it was all shut up by 1:30. which sucked. Especially since we then had to catch a lift with juhi to insom (I HAVE to start driving!) and then since kush couldn’t get us in free that late – we kinda forgot to ask him to put us on the list earlier, we decided to just hang out in the lobby till nav was done. Which wasn’t till 2:30.

it was really sweet of him to offer to chauffer us around tho, so who am I to complain? I don’t drive, so I cant talk. U see why I gotta go get my licence? Just sheer laziness on my part anyway – and a healthy dose of fear too, of course, but I’m pretty sure I’ll get over that once I’ve gotten a lil practice.

Well, all that stuff is done for now. I don’t plan to go out for a few weeks at least! This last month I’ve been out clubbing enough to last me quite a while I think… all clubbed out. Anyway, with the rains starting and stuff I just think it’ll be a whole lot safer to stay at home like the good lil girl I am ;) hee hee hee…

Speaking of being a good girl, I guess I’d better go and finish the work I have to submit tmrw… and then I still gotta go take my bath and get ready for bed… sigh. It’s only a lil bit of work tho, so it’s ok.

Oh, paro’s mother just came down, she’s going to be moving here to stay with paro. Mayb now that stupid girl will stop being so clingy, and leave me alone for a bit. Bu-bye now…

No comments: