24 May 2005

Well, hello

Hi
this is weird... I've never had my own blog b4. um... thanx R for setting it up :) can u believe he actually made it PINK the first time!!!? I am soo not a pink chick. what were u thinking? weird child... he he he...

I'm listening to this amazing track called Deepest Blue ( the club mix version) - ever heard it? and I ought to be doing research work, for this assignment on the history of animation (who comes up with these assignments!!).... procrastination, a students worst enemy.... hee hee

chicane - no ordinary morning!!! this is the most brilliant track!! at the moment I am totally obsessed with four tracks, the two mentioned b4 and Blvd of Broken Dreams (Greenday) and Is it a sin (another track by deepest blue... but this time I really love the original version).

hey, did anyone watch today's football match? Liverpool vs. Chelsea? Awesome!!! they played so well!! but I missed the last 10 mins coz the damn cable guy did something dumb and suddenly all I had was snow!!! aurgh!!!!!!!! did they win? should've... I'm hoping that they managed to get another goal at the last minute (Liverpool, that is) coz that would mean that they won 2-0 :D which would have really rubbed it in...he he :) go Liverpool!!!! yay

hmmm... okie... mayb I should actually go and do my work now.. gotta turn it in on thursday. not much time left... my comp screen is the weirdest colour ! got this strange bluish cast all of a sudden... y? R says it’s probably coz there’s a large magnetic field close by or one of the colour guns died… oh. weird. also giving me a slight headache...

time to go work so I can get to bed at a half-way normal time... 3 o'clock latest!! :) hee hee weird what becomes normal when ur in college...

No comments: