30 September 2005

Posting by popular demand

He he… say that 20 times fast… :)
I just did the most random thing… accidentally clicked ‘next blog’ and reached some guys journal. Written really well. Couldn’t help reading it!!! Anyway. My weirdness aside… actually, what else do I have to write about But that!? He he…
Ok
So. Not been well. Flu. No biggie. Got to skip college. Which wasn’t really that great a feat since we only had to go in a few hours on some days to show our faces. So basically got sleep and rested up. Which was great :D
There was an auto strike on today. And apparently some ppl were burning tyres and stuff… left unions on strike or something. So anyway, no one went to work, from home I mean. Not NO one at all! Whatever… bit sleepy. Late and I didn’t get that much nap time today…
Thinking of going to college tmrw. Not that I feel like it. But I’m not really sick anymore… but I have to go in on saterday. Ethnic day *barf* why do they have those? Have to dress up in a sari and everything… not my idea of fun.
Actually I don’t really mind wearing a sari that much… it’s ok. U get used to it. And it isn’t uncomfortable per se, just feels a bit awkward. Mainly it’s the getting dressed which is a pain. Hate that. And ironing the cholli and petticoat. That’s BAD. The one good thing is that I have my own sari’s… and therefore chollies and petticoats that actually fit. Major improvement to wearing something that doesn’t. but still, have to go sort out which one. Silk or cotton? What colour? What style? Bha! Rather just wear jeans and a t shirt… he he
Oh well… have to, so better sit tmrw and sort it all out.
At least I don’t have the problems of some of my friends! One of them has to go get her belly button ring removed coz her mom doesn’t know about it, and would FREEK OUT! He he… that’s why u should learn how to tie your own sari… not that I have anything to hide. Pity… :)

No comments: