1 September 2005

sob!!!

don't feel like working and i have a HUGE assignment due tmrw. what's worse, we were only given it yesterday. and i didn't have a chance till now to sit down to it... but now i'm tired and would rather just go take a nice hot bath and then go to bed. life sucks.
he he
feeling better now.
but still dont feel like working...
it's going to take positively HOURS! and i spent the whole morning wandering around in the hot sun taking pictures for another assignment.
have a headache too. *pout* i need a hug. but all of my family have gone to sleep already!!! and hardly anyone is on line... so i can't even chat my self out of the blues. sigh....
now i'm depressed again. i think i may be coming down with something. only explanation for the way i'm feeling. which is, basically, wretched!
mayb a bath would make me feel better. relaxing... yeah. i think i'll go do that.

2 comments:

Kay said...

what do you mean we have maya? at home? teach me! teach me! teach me!

Kay said...

oh and also - *sympathy hug* + poor baby.