18 June 2005

another pointless entry

sorry.

this is not going to be a nice upbeat, interesting post... I'm feeling pretty low. got an awful backache. It's 3:48 a.m. and I'm Tired! but I cant go to bed coz my exams start on Monday and I have to be studying for them... darn it. and I'm sooo BORED!!! do u know how bugging it can get to read up and do research and look through notes on editing and camera and lighting techniques? well, it is NOT fun!!! in fact it is tedious in the extreme! monotonous and dreary and deadly dull :( ... and I'm sick of it. this is not what I'm interested in. I know I have to know this stuff, bcoz if u don't then u cant express urself properly when u write a script... to give all the people who have to be doing the camera and lighting and editing an accurate idea of what exactly u want them to do. and also when I start out I really doubt I'm going to have anyone helping me out with all this stuff. so I HAVE to know about it. and I DO! I just don't know the text book definitions and stuff... which I need to for the exams. which sucks. I HATE exams! I never do well...
okie. lets not jinx it b4 I even start. but seriously... what do exams prove? NOTHING!! all they really show u is who can mug stuff up best.
actually ours aren't that bad. they do usually involve a lot of common sense... but this first paper is one of the technical ones... and let me tell u... those are nothing but a PAIN IN THE ASS!!!!!! aaaauuuurrrrgh!
crap.... I think my crazy bits are starting to show... the sane, level-headed exterior is cracking under the strain of my intense boredom. hehehehe... *big sigh*
ok :) feel better now... a good rant and a deep breath are sometimes all that's needed to put things back into perspective. and now I realise that it's no big deal. I'm not really all that tired anyway... and yeah, my back does hurt still... but then this is exactly the amount of pain I would be in if I had been playing silly computer games for the last 4 hours... and yeah, that would have been a much more fun way to end up in this state. but not everything is about fun . right? so it's all good... and anyway. If I study so much now, it just means that I don't have to do so much work over the weekend! which is brilliant! :D
more time to play! yay! (hehehe the power of positive thinking...)
ok. back to the grindstone now
that I wrote that out of my system...

No comments: