10 June 2005

DAMN!

hee hee hee...
mayb I should use that pink... it sure seems to provoke a response!
4 comments! Wow! Thanks guys. Good to know someone is reading this darn thing. It’s more of a pain to keep up then I would’ve thought… although, considering I’ve kept a diary (sorta) for Years! It’s a bit strange that I didn’t guess it would b tough right at the start.

Hmmm… don’t really got anythin to say actually. Exams start on the 20th… think I mentioned that b4… hmmm… anyway. I’m a lil scared. We haven’t really started our study hols yet. Our first paper is on Editing and the Media Project. Which sucks, coz the editing paper is apparently really technical (eeeek!) and I’m not really sure what the Media Project paper is supposed to b about!!

Our Media Project was to create an A/V for AMCO – which is this really boring old battery manufacturer (is that grammatically correct? Or should it b manufacturing company? Is ‘manufacturer’ specific? Damn! Y am I bothering with this!? ANYWAY…) and we haven’t really finished it yet. The video script is done. We’ve finished the shooting. But we still have to figure out the VO.
For this we need some information. Which Brand-com, the company that handles the AMCO account, is supposed to give us! They also have to get us some stock footage. Both of which they have FAILED to do!!! And until they give us this stuff we cant finish. And until we finish… we cant start studying for our exams! U See y I’m a lil stressed out here?

Ok… time to stop complainin… although I have it on good authority that it’s nice to take a break from ur sucky life and see that other ppl have the same sort of horrid existence to contend with… he he thanks for that Y :D

Sooo… what else has been going on? Actually nothing much. Been sick… still have a soar throat. But at least I only cough occasionally! Yay! So. ‘Stay home – go to college’, pretty much covers my whole life for the last week. Haven’t downloaded any interesting music or seen any interesting movies… ok, may as well just admit it.
My life is DULL! Dull, dull, dull. And boring too! He he he… at least it has been for a lil while now. Oh well. Got to read a lot. That was really good. ;) I love reading. And it was nice to actually have time to do that.
As I said, with the weather and stuff the cable TV and internet keep cutting out… so being stuck at home pretty much meant reading and sleeping. Two thing I really haven’t had a lot of time to do in a long while… so it’s all good.

Okie… now I think I gotta go. Will try and fill another one of these out tmrw. But since I really doubt I’ll have anything much to say… he he he… also… cant place too much reliance on the net being there when I have the time to write.

Oh. My cuz is driving down from Chennie as we speak. Should b here in about an hour… but I think he’s makin more of a flying (or in this case drive through) visit. I have college tmrw morning tho. At about 11. BORING! Well, not really. It’s just that usually I go in, and then we do so much less then what we could in the time we take… u know? Anyway. Time to go. K wants the comp. And I’ve probably run out of things to say. ‘probably’ coz I bet I could just keep this up for ages… rambling on and on and on… till the end of time…hee hee hee…

bye now

1 comment:

Anjali said...

Rambling's fun to read. ;) Though rambling till the end of time might get a little hard to read eventually...

-Anjali