22 June 2005

lesse...

it's been quite a few days and i think I'll fill in two posts today. one normal update... and the second one coz i got to talk out my nervousness b4 i put a hoodo on my exam tmrw.
so, on the normal front:
exams started on monday, second one tmrw... last one on friday. did i say this b4? well, only 3, so that's not too bad... but i really dont feel even half way prepared!!! okie. more on that in the other post.. which, come to think of it, is going to get read first! since it's getting posted later and all.. oh well... he he - sorry you weren't warned.
anyway. leaving for hyderabad on tuesday. that's the 28. :D at 5 in the evening... taking a night train. so reach there at 6 the next morning. i hate taking night trains alone :( oh well...
so, reach hyderabad on the 29th... as i said... and going from there to COLOMBO!! he he he... cool right. for a holiday b4 i start my internship. going with the people I'm stayin with in hyd - very close family friends (obviously) and also my boss - Vijay Uncle's family... it's all good! just cant wait till these exams are over! only gives me three days proper to sort out all the packing and to clean my room b4 i leave and all that stuff... but i really don't think that should b an issue. packing NEVER takes me that long... and i actually quite like to clean my room (yeah, yeah, that's a bit weird - but i have never understood how people can live in a big mess! or mayb it's just boarding school training)... altho that would mean that everyone who goes to boarding school would come out being a bit AR about having a clean room... so tell me guys, r u clean freaks :D heh heh heh... i don't think so....
okay... that about cover all i have to say... been studyin. it has not been fun. i now have to get back to it. after a rant out all the stuff that I'm scared about... heh heh... not really a joking matter really. oh well... sigh. I'm gone
bbye

No comments: